Take the TransCanada Highway west to Banff.
After you reach the Banff National Park Gates, it will be another 15 minute drive (15km).
Take the second Banff Exit (Norquay).
Turn left at the stop sign (onto Mt Norquay Rd).
Mt Norquay Rd becomes Gopher St.
Turn left at the first set of lights (Wolf St).
You will go through part of the downtown area.
Turn left on Otter St (if you reach Grizzly St, you have gone too far).
Otter St becomes Tunnel Mountain Rd.
Turn left onto Hidden Ridge Way (if you reach tunnel mountain campground you have gone too far).
Hidden Ridge Resort is at the end of Hidden Ridge Way.
You will find the front office building on your left (or if you go around the loop just after the hot pools on your right)
Hidden Ridge Resort
901 Hidden Ridge Way
Places of Interest
The Hidden Ridge Resort is located at 901 Hidden Ridge Way. It is tucked away on Tunnel mountain but still close to hiking trails, activities, shops and restaurants.
- Banff Gondola - Take a trip to the top of the Sulphur Mountain.
- Mount Norquay - Down hill skiing, day lodge, tubing. Night skiing is offered at this hill.
- Canoe Docks - Rent a canoe here!
- Banff Rotary Park - Kids playground, benches, green space.
- Tunnel Mountain Hike Trail Head
- Train Station - You will arrive here if you are coming by train. Welcome to Banff!
- Bow Falls - Great picture taking here.
- Legacy Trail- The trail head for the Legacy bike trail is here. Paved trail that is great for the beginner bike ride.
- HooDoo - Great viewpoint for taking photos.
- Downtown area
- Cave & Basin - Banff National historic site. Home of the endangered Banff Snail.
Walk around and see the marsh loop, bird watching and boardwalk trails.
Click on the blue points on the map to find the locations.